Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Potty Training Fixation

Default Potty Training Fixation

So I've never really identified with the whole TB/AB group. My interest has always been more centered around the concept of potty training which would include:

Being taken out of diapers
    Taught about the potty
    Placed on the potty
    Placed in Pull Ups
    Wearing Pull Ups 24/7
    Attempting Potty training on own
    Having a few accidents for fun.
    And having the whole "I'm a big kid now" proud of myself deal

Can anyone else relate?

*sorry if this is the wrong place for it*

That's actually my favorite aspect of diapers. I'm into the whole "pullups in the day, diapers at night" deal, and potty training is mad rad. Then you have the few accidents along the way and stuff. Yep, awesome!

I do the pullups daytime / diapers nighttime thing. But it is more covienience than anything else.

This is something I've heard now and again. I think you'll find over time it's a noteworthy minority within the overall community. Wouldn't do much for me except perhaps under quite specific circumstances. I think a wide range of things and activities might fall under the "except perhaps under quite specific circumstances" caveat, so it's safe to say it's not really anything special to me.

Yeah, I also like the whole potty training deal for all the reasons you listed

I'm a bit like that. Not so much full blown potty training, but the earlier part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamaker View Post
    I'm a bit like that. Not so much full blown potty training, but the earlier part of it.
    Same, I like it lightly but not full on.

Most of the time I just like to wear diapers.

Nice to hear some input on it for once. Keep in mind I posted the very minimum details. As time goes on, I may get more detailed in my interests, perhaps give a new perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    Nice to hear some input on it for once. Keep in mind I posted the very minimum details. As time goes on, I may get more detailed in my interests, perhaps give a new perspective.
    I hope so.

Yea, I've always considered myself a pullups kid, one cause there's something about jumping on my bed in nothing but a huggies pullup that isn't the same with a diaper, which I just resently tried and all though I slept great last night, the diaper thing is more representive of a time of not being responsible, helpless and careless.

I think at potty training age, it's like the stage in life where your too little to take care of yourself, but finally gaining independence.

My niece can be left alone for a time frame to do what she wants, ie; roaming around the house.

But my nephew, who's still in diapers, needs a lot more attention and care.

For me, pullups / even potty training, is like, "I'm big enough to do what I want, but I need you when I need something."

It's OK for me to steal cookies from the cookie jar, but I still need you to hold my hand when I cross the street.

It's a time of exploring yourself and surroundings, and not worrying about the responsibilities.

I guess if I was a baby, I'd be to helpless. I'd like to experience once more in life, but if I had someone to babysit me, I'd go for earlyish potty training roleplay, cause then it's like if I have an accident I'll be taken care of, but if I don't have an accident, then I feel really specail.." like a big kid."

I dunno, I think that may be the psychology behind the idea.

hope i made sense...and maybe it's not like that for all of you guys......But it makes sense to me.

Your a big kid as long as that means you get what you want

Your a little kid as long as that means you get what you want

I think after potty training that's when that "independence," starts.