Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: smooth as a babies bum

Default smooth as a babies bum

ok, so earlier on today i shaved (down there) but everywhere so it is like i have no hair around my bum or my willie. im still wearing a nappy - it feels incredible...the hair (and im not that hairy) stops the complete feeling.

1. anyone else done this?
    2. i urge all to do it..be careful when shaving though

I have, and will probably continue to do so. It is a very different, but wonderful, feeling not having any hair acting as insulation between your skin and the clothing you wear. An even more incredible sensation is to wear a sleek and silky article of clothing after your hair has been removed. Do be careful if you use a dipilatory cream ( i.e., like "Nair" )to remove the hair. The creams do indeed remove the hair much closer to the skin, but when the hair begins to grow back, it can cause a most uncomfortable and itchy rash of acne. Anyway, have fun and stay diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by dfl88 View Post
    ok, so earlier on today i shaved (down there) but everywhere so it is like i have no hair around my bum or my willie. im still wearing a nappy - it feels incredible...the hair (and im not that hairy) stops the complete feeling.
    but, babies' bums do have hair
    my new awareness campaign: B.A.M 2 - Babies Are Mammals, too.
    end the discrimination!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    lol willie

i shave all the time, but i have a vagina, so i'm sure it's easier.
    i still don't find it all that easy XD; the first two days = paiiin. T-T but i only have crappy razors, so that's probably why :/

Use a very good razor..it makes life so much better, the razor I have to use is pretty cruddy but I keep doing just so I get the skin tough