Thread: Hai.

Default Hai.

Figured that an introduction was in order, so here we go.

I'm Eric (bet you would have never guessed). I'm 19 yeras old and just started my second year of college at a community college in California, thinking of majoring in either Finance or Graphic Design once I transfer. In my spare time, I work part time at a local Mexican restaurant and like to hang out with my friends playing sports, especially football and soccer, and computer games, specifically Warcraft 3 and CoD (used to play WoW, but the game got old with the new expansion).

As for the AB/DL side of things, I'm a DL. Don't know if there was anything in my childhood that led to the desire to wear diapers, but I've wanted to ever since I can remember. I'm not really into the AB side of things, although I could see myself being a daddy type. I have a girlfriend who I have told about being a DL, and has supported me with no reservations.

Well, thats really all I can think of to say. I'm looking forward to meeting some interesting people on these boards, and having some lively discussion with like minded people.

Welcome to ADISC Eric Hope to see you in the forums

Lovely intro; and congrats on the indulgent gf; may all our members be so lucky. Best of luck with the finance or graphic design; both may involve dreaming up representations of mythical things, hee hee.

Hey Eric, welcome to ADISC!
    Hope you enjoy reading and posting stuff here!
    ~ Will