Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Question

Default Diaper Question

What diaper can take the most wettings?

Abena X-Plus or Bambinos - other....

In my opinion, cloth because you can keep adding to it and basically choose how much you want it to absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    In my opinion, cloth because you can keep adding to it and basically choose how much you want it to absorb.
    I thought it was plastic-backed that held more...? I've never tried plastic-backed ones, so I can't say, but I thought it was because they didn't leak out the outside or something... Huh.

only have tried bambinos. they hold a lot. and soft too!

Both are very absorbent... I'm going to say which ever one fits you best. I'd say order both to try and see which one you like.

Aside from those diapers alone, you can add booster pads to them to further increase the already superior absorption of those two particular diapers.

However, I would not recommend sitting in a wet diaper all day. Rashes are possible, and not pleasant to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Both are very absorbent... I'm going to say which ever one fits you best. I'd say order both to try and see which one you like.
    Yes - I have tried bambinos. I just didn't know if Abena X-Plus was better, I haven't tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Yes - I have tried bambinos. I just didn't know if Abena X-Plus was better, I haven't tried them.
    I'd suggest ordering a sample pack of the Abena's, I haven't tried them, but I have heard great things. It will give you a chance to try them without blowing a whole lot of dough.

When I tried Abenas, the tapes were the big bugaboo - they were a little weak and they certainly did not like to be repositioned. Bambinos are based on Secure X-Plus, which have some of the best tapes in the industry plus a great tape landing zone, so I'd assume their tapes are solid.

The Secure X-Plus is basically a Bambino without the baby print.

Either the Abena or the Bambino is going to take all you can throw at it, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    What diaper can take the most wettings?

Abena X-Plus or Bambinos - other....

It's probably very very close. It's probably the Abena's, but the Bambinos are better overall.