Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: British Newspaper 'The Times' has a new soccer magazine inside.

  1. #1

    Default British Newspaper 'The Times' has a new soccer magazine inside.

    Can you guess what it's called?

    Please don't hate me.

    The new magazine

    Last edited by Error404; 23-Aug-2009 at 00:49.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4


    Hehe. XD
    Clever! n-n


  5. #5


    You guys know it makes sense.

  6. #6
    Little ollie


    I hate you.

  7. #7


    Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    I hate you.
    No you don't.

  8. #8


    And here I was thinking we we're going to discuss a new soccer magazine.

Similar Threads

  1. British Slang
    By m8mamiya in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-Jul-2009, 07:03
  2. British Fascist Party elected to the European Parliament!
    By Prussic_aux in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2009, 01:15
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-May-2009, 18:56
  4. Favorite Newspaper Comic(s)
    By Icey in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2008, 23:21
  5. British Kids?
    By d4l in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 18-Feb-2008, 08:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.