Thread: hello my friends

Default hello my friends

Well I've been active on IRC for a while now and am active on DD but figured I would introduce myself to the forum here. My name is Brian and I love my teddy bear. My dad gave it to me when I was 16. I don't think he was aware of my ab/dl side. He went to some counselling and he realized he hadn't been a very caring person so he got me that. I don't think he expected me to love it that much but I did hence my name.

I am a 28 year old living in Leicester UK. I'm an American and moved over here to marry Nicky. I met her back in the 'glory days' of DPF. She became my mommy and then my wife. I have 3 step kids and a step grandaughter.

I am always happy to have a bit of a chat. You can catch me many evenings on IRC.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Brian, glad your dad was able to do what he did. Fathers don't really understand how much the simple things really do mean to us.

Default's about time. Hi.

hey Brian! kool intro!
    wow, sometimes dreams do come true (if not in The United States, some place else, like England! LOL) hope to see you on ADISC a lot!
    ~ Will

Hi Brian - welcome to the forums!

*pushes couch into the middle of the forum and starts jumping around on it and helps Brian up*