Thread: hi

Default hi

I have many hobbies to include bulding old mussle cars,going to car shows,and drag racing. I have an 84 corvette getting painted,a 1970 chevelle that i am trying to restore,and a 3000 gt vr4.Money is a bit tight so it will probably be a long time before i get the chevelle on the road. I acually found this site wile serching for others with my fettish,but I'll talk abought anything,I Am religious so I am always looking for other peoples oppinion on the subjuct. I am verry open minded. I am also verry interested in others oppinion on my fettish.I have been called a freak in the past and not in a good way,so I've alaways wondered what others thought.

Welcome to ADISC! I am just wondering why you spell "very" as verry?

I'll talk abought anything
    At least we have more Shannon Sharpes than we have Andre Johnsons. (Football analogy)
    Nonetheless welcome.

I have to admit I'm not a VERY good speller.....ha ha, by the way my name is Terry so that may have something to do with it.

Hello there Terry; there is a fair bit of religious talk on ADISC - and quite a variety of views, even a few members who work in the biz.

Not to mention muscle car enthusiasts. Doubtless you will find members here with stuff in common with you... Sadly stuffy old raccoons drive old slow ponderous cars, not unlike themselves.