Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sleepingbags used like diapers

Question sleepingbags used like diapers

I know this is a little different but I am wondering If there is anyone out there that has the same or a similar fettish. part of this fettish is to see a woman destroy the sleeping bag with her body.NO BLEEDING! but everthing else goes. Then, when the sleepingbag is no longer useful,I like to wach it get smashed in a garbage truck. I dont know why this turns me on but it does. is there anyone who can relate at all to this? As far as diapers are concerned I like to see them getting smashed on the soft part of the sleepingbag

You have made two posts about this and we don't know anything about you. Would you mind posting an introduction thread.

Sorry to sound a killjoy, but if you start off going on and on about your fetish then people will get annoyed and ask you to do the same.

I haven't heard of anyone with a similar fetish but hey, we're a rather mixed bunch. There might be someone with something similay here.

I am completly new to this so I'm Kind of shooting in the dark. How should I get started

If you haven't got a clue first read this. Then once you've done that, go here to post an introduction. (you'll need to click the 'new thread' button near the top.)

Thats deffinatly different.

Don't even think that has a name.

You know, I'm beginning to notice some people are really into crushing of diapers and stuff.

I'm just curious, I've seen some odd stuff on Flickr regarding diapers.

That's pretty wild

Then, when the sleepingbag is no longer useful,I like to wach it get smashed in a garbage truck.
    So you watch that at a regular basis? And how in the world did you figure this out?