Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ah the good ol days

Default ah the good ol days

^ I really miss that

Amen to that! All that hard work...Heh, i remember how much i tried to get a 'custom user title' and i was so excited when i finally did.
    It seems that back then people would give good rep for what they're giving bad rep for now *watches neg. rep pour in*
    I once got good rep because someone agreed with what i said. Now it'd be more like: "you stole my answer." *bad rep*

I don't know why, but having a new join date makes me mad... makes everyone seem so noobish...

xdeadx

We all miss those times. But Just look forward and have hope that things will get back to the way they were.

I just add my current posts onto my 3000-ish postcount from the old TBDL.

My 1,000th will actually be my 4,000th post. Whoo~!

It does not really matter to me now, all that lost stats. Mainly because I have accomplised more on here than I did on TBDL, as of now.

I don't really miss it actually. Having a big post count and loads of rep doesn't really matter to me. I think in some ways this is better than the old TBDL, it's nice for everyone to have a fresh start.

And you know what's weird? Quite a lot of people already have way more posts than they ever got on the old site, even though there were a member of the old site for AGES!

Monkey

Bawwwwwwwwww?

We all miss those times. But Just look forward and have hope that things will get back to the way they were.
    We all?

Count me out, I've gotten over being butthurt over the loss of content, that and I broke my nostaglia goggles. :<

Having a big post count and loads of rep doesn't really matter to me
    If only more members followed that sentiment.

I lurked awhile in the old forums, and I mean, you'll build up your new totals in no time.
    Besides, a thousand posts isn't that much

*remembers Utopia Temple, being banned there after leading the poster's revolution...4800 posts, 1200 reputation, etc. Wants to go back *

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

^ I really miss that
    Oh well?

Honestly, what's done is done, it's time to move on.

It's not like you were the only one affected, everyone lost everything. All of us started anew.

We are all still equal...