Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was in the dark before

Default I was in the dark before

Hi everyone. I never gave a good intro, so I figured I would redo it. I never give out my real name, but that's not due to trust issues, I just don't like it much... I love computers and taking them apart and I like doing something to one any chance I get. I love anime and videogames. I hate labels but if you were to use one, you'd probably call me emo ( I am not a masochist... Cutting is gross) Black is my favorite color though it is in fact NOT really even a color... I hate smoking and drinking and even when I'm of legal age, I probably won't. So if I left something out and someone wants to know something (please don't ask things a creepy rapist would ask lol) feel free to ask

What's your all time favorite anime?
    Last edited by Suspence; 21-Aug-2009 at 16:33.

Haha I've actually never been able to answer this, as I love my collection all the same... But, probably Naruto (Uncut, of course) or Gin Tama. And I also love the Final Fantasy movies.

lol The character voices drive me insane, but I think the story line is kinda cool. Even though I learned alot about ninjas and I know for a fact they weren't so... Naruto-ish... Ya know? Like loud and obnoxious. That's why I like Gin Tama alot. It plays out the way the samurai was and adds that "futuristic" touch :P

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    I hate smoking and drinking and even when I'm of legal age, I probably won't.
    Don't worry. I hate both of those too. I *am* of legal age and still do not even wish to try either of those. I've never smoked (never saw the point, and probably could never afford it anyway). I have tried a small glass of beer, and a little wine, but can't say I liked it at all. I wouldn't have even done that if my sister hadn't practically dragged me into a bar on my 21st. I hate alcohol, and I come from a family of alcoholics. No way do I want to get involved in that crap. What's the joy of sitting around drinking poison anyway?

Keep clean man; it's the best way to be, and certainly the cheapest. Oh, and great re-introduction man. Hope you're getting comfortable here.

Thanks, spddan. I love the site, and great post by the way. I tried a sip of beer ONE time when I was 10 (with permission...) and I almost puked lol By the way, I like your picture. I'm assuming Sonic X, right?

Nice re-intro, I was wondering, have you ever watched Code Geass? It is quite good, but I recommend watching the sub-titled Japanese version because the voice actors for the English version are atrocious!

OH yeah, I love Code Geass. I've watched almost any anime you can name lol. And yeah, the english voices definitely suck.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Thanks, spddan. I love the site, and great post by the way. I tried a sip of beer ONE time when I was 10 (with permission...) and I almost puked lol By the way, I like your picture. I'm assuming Sonic X, right?
    No prob, man. Hmmm, Sonic X? Huh, not sure. I'm most familiar with the older games. All I know is I found this avitar at a place called DBZ in diapers.