Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New episode of Dexter leaked!

Default New episode of Dexter leaked!

FYI to all who watch the best TV show ever about a vigilante serial killer, the first episode of season 4 has been leaked online. No spoilers from me, but this looks like it will be a strong season.

Asher

When I first saw the title for this thread, I thought you were referring to Dexter's Laboratory; I'm not going to lie

It would be great to see another great season of Dexter; Michael Hall is just genius at that part. Premiere for the new season is mid-September if I remember correctly...

Thank you for telling me...

I guess CBS is up to their old tricks of "leaking" episodes for publicity and subscriptions to their showtime channels. I just hope Dexter kills his son, somehow and maybe even rita too.

Long live the true Bay Harbor Butcher! Keeping our streets clean!

Every time I hear this show mentioned, I always think of the childhood cartoon, Dexter's Laboratory. xD

Little ollie

I've never watched any of dexter any good? Might download it all if it is.

xdeadx

I thought you meant Dexter's Laboratory.... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    If you have Netflix you can watch the full first two seasons online. So far season 1 and 2 were the best. Season 3 was boring for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Dexter is an absolutely amazing show. The first two seasons were outstanding -- you can't think that Dexter Morgan can get himself into more shit, but he does. I'm patiently awaiting purchasing Season 3 on DVD. I saw about six episodes in, but not past that.

Unfortunately, the books off of which the show is based are not nearly as good. In fact, they're crap -- Showtime took what was a poorly executed but well thought-out concept and turned it into a drama that goes deeper than most and brings forth a character so evil, so emotionless, so understandable that it's impossible not to love him.

Nice synopsis Dawes, as usual. I too am a big fan. I think the concept is genius. I'm watching season II on Netflix. I know, I should be further along but time is such a luxury for me. Anyway, I can't wait for more.