View Poll Results: As the title asks.

86. You may not vote on this poll
  • I keep cool. I watch the TV silently, maybe even make comments on it.

50 58.14%
  • I am nervous. I make conversation, leave the room, etc.

22 25.58%
  • I am terrified.

1 1.16%
  • Other

13 15.12%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you react when watching a diaper commercial, if there are others around?

Default How do you react when watching a diaper commercial, if there are others around?

I made this thread a long time ago. But now, it is in poll format!

Personally, things have changed for me since I have been caught. When diaper commercials come on, I always get the urge to start a conversation, go to get something to drink, etc. It is incredibly awkward to watch diaper commercials with parents who know of your infantilist desires. (For me, anyway.)

Nobody knows my weird interests, so I keep cool when diaper commercials come on. I usually don't even relate diaper commercials to my AB habits, so it doesn't faze me most of the time.

I keep cool. What's to worry about?
    If you don't act normal, then you may get people on to the fact that there is something with you and diapers.....I think.

Since my parents know, I generally leave the room to go do something quick.

Before that I could generally keep my cool.

I don't mind them at all, mainly because nobody knows.

i have been watching tv with my stepother watching tv and were fliping threw channels and i say one and went "go back"and when i saw it was a diaper thing i went "oh, never mind. she's done stuff like this before.

I don't have a TV, so no commercials... solved that problem...

I blush like crazy and try to ignore the whole "EMOS IN UNDERJAMS" jokes that my friends make. I still love them, though. :P

I avoid watching adverts. They are too annyoing, too loud and too many of them around.