Thread: Avatar (New Movie)

Default Avatar (New Movie)

New trailer out today.
    Apple - Trailers - James Cameron's Avatar

This movie looks pretty sweet.

I guess there was a show on Nickelodeon a couple years ago...but I don't watch much TV.

Yeah, the show had a good storyline but the main appeal was for little kids. I definitely think I can get into this movie even though i didn't like the show itself.

This isn't based off Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender," this is a completely different film altogether.

The movie that you two are referring to is "The Last Airbender" which is based of the Nickelodeon series and isn't coming out til 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post

This isn't based off Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender," this is a completely different film altogether.

The movie that you two are referring to is "The Last Airbender" which is based of the Nickelodeon series and isn't coming out til 2010.
    The ending is going to have a "shocking" twist that's dumb as all hell though.. so no point in seeing the last airbender. :P

As for james camron's movie, it looks really interesting. my major problem is they are acting like 3D will make it 1033904243594584 times better.

Yeah, Mink is right... Avatar: the last airbender (which I enjoyed) is something totally different than James Cameron's Avatar (which also looks interesting).

James Cameron's Avatar:

(this pic is of the Nickelodeon cartoon...apparently the 2010 movie will be live action)

...totally different movies that only have the word "avatar" in common