Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey hey hey

Default Hey hey hey

So normal Introduction stuff I'm Bob. I'm a AB/Babyfur I live in the giant oblong most call Texas. As with most being a AB has been something that's been with me most of my odd 20 years and the Babyfur thing is something new that I have been exploring a little. With my AB side comes my love for comfy clothing, my paci, my bottle, my diapers, and of course my stuffed fox kit. I am male just so there is no confusion, I am of the Heterosexual persuasion, I am very open minded and am always willing to speak with those who wish to discuss a topic in a intelligent manner no matter the subject. I have a strong tendency to argue especially when it doesn't matter. My sense of comedy and comedic timing outweigh my own common sense at times but that just keeps things interesting. (forgive my idea structuring here its random and wonky I know) I live in Austin TX more specifically and Its a city I truly love as I can never quite figure it out, just as I think I finally figured out something about it, it changes radically and always for the more bizarre and interesting. I am just about to start up college and I am shooting for premed to eventually become a surgeon as I love the medical field, I love helping people, and I am detached enough were surgery doesn't bother me. So I guess that's enough for now. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask I'm not shy d=(^.^)z

YAY FOXY!!! *glomps and nuzzles you* Welcome to Adisc. I hope you like it here.

yay. More foxes; Stonemask, like all raccoons has excellent taste.

I have a strong tendency to argue especially when it doesn't matter. My sense of comedy and comedic timing outweigh my own common sense at times
    Are you sure you are not a raccoon?

*nuzzles stonemask right back and giggles* thanks for the warm welcome. And ya I know foxes there are a lot of us but as popeye the sailor says "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam". and to answer "Are you sure you are not a raccoon?" I say I am a very well rounded fox good sir and as such my views, tastes, and tendencies encompass many school of thought simultaneously

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    yay. More foxes; Stonemask, like all raccoons has excellent taste.

Are you sure you are not a raccoon?
    :bunny:Wait a minute - don't foxes eat raccoons. Ummm, I know they eat rabbits (well, every where except in Disney Movies).

Welcome to ADISC, Bob78641.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Pre-med, you've chosen the path of lifelong learning!

I'm about to join the health care community as well. (I just retired and am sure I will become more involved with the health care community in the future (as a recipient, hahaha).

I thoroughly enjoyed my college and graduate school years. This was a path that I will never regret.

Let me respond to something from your intro: QUOTE:
    "My sense of comedy and comedic timing outweigh my own common sense at times but that just keeps things interesting."

I seem to have this affliction as well. One time while I was actively doing stand-up comedy in the evenings, I had a significant job interview for a administration position for an education organization. I laughed out loud (while writing new material in my head) during the course of the interview. My timing couldn't have been worse. My outburst of laughter came right after a situational question was posed regarding a teen girl who had been sexually abused by a family member. I went on to thoroughly and seriously respond to the question posed. Needless to say, because of the unexplained outburst of laughter, I was never considered for employment by this organization.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts in the forums. - DR :bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 20-Aug-2009 at 21:40. Reason: corrections, punctuation, additions

Welcome to ADISC! Hope that you can enjoy this site as a large and close community of many people with a shared interest. Just to avoid any further conflicts, are you a Dallas Cowboys fan? Cause I am a Washington Redskins fan and that will never change. Thanks for having an open and extensive introduction (finally) and again welcome! Foxes are a great animal (rabbits too).

I am not really a fan of the dallas cowboys, not that I hate them either its just meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    :bunny:Wait a minute - don't foxes eat raccoons. Ummm, I know they eat rabbits (well, every where except in Disney Movies).

:bunny:
    No they do not. Pound for pound, raccoons are incredibly fearsome fighters, easily equal to most canids. Humph. Foxes indeed.

Hello, Bob! I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome - this forum is a really friendly place, so you'll fit in well.

Hi bob....glad to see you are from texas