Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high

Default I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high

Yo ADISCers!

I have heard so much about this site from NEJay, but dragged my feet for the longest time. Well I finally got off my duff and registered. I look forward to participating in some interesting conversations.

A Random Listing of Stuff and Things of Some Nature:
    I知 a born and bred East Coast Boy.
    I love checking out new restaurants. A new fun spot is always treat.
    My favorite cuisines would be French, Raw Bar and Japanese. Yum!
    I travel all the time. Love it.
    I知 a coach. So I am okay with Hypocrisy.
    Love lakes and oceans. Oh, and boats too.
    Too much top 40 on my i-pod these days. So ashamed!
    I have a small, but close group of ABDL friends in NYC, Orlando and Boston.
    Gays are family. ABDL痴 are into the hobby. Diapers are adjustments.
    I am not shy in social settings. Nor am I quiet.

Word.

Welcome prime! I wish I could travel... Heh, i'm on the west coast. Anyways you should fit in perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusPrime View Post
    Yo ADISCers!
    My favorite cuisines would be French, Raw Bar and Japanese. Yum!
    Raw Bar? Steak tartare? Raw besides sushi? You have me intrigued.

I知 a coach. So I am okay with Hypocrisy.
    Had to think about that for a second - but makes perfect sense. And let me say it is a very beautiful one-liner. Very. Good on yer.

Too much top 40 on my i-pod these days. So ashamed!
    Awww, don't be... I was one of them pretentious haters of whatever was popular, and missed out on mucho good stuff through my own prejudice. I was a silly raccoon; but I have cast all silliness aside, and mended my ways; just ask around.
    Gays are family. YouTube - "We Are Family : A Musical Message for All"

I am not shy in social settings. Nor am I quiet.
    Yay; you can make up for my quietness and shyness. I'll be over in Left's corner, out of the spotlight, away from all the noise and controversy.

NYC Eh? 1295 3rd Ave -- I'll meet you there! :P (Seriously, greatest resturaunt I've eaten at in a long time that's local).

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Raw Bar? Steak tartare? Raw besides sushi? You have me intrigued.
    Yes Raw besides sushi. Tartare for sure, but also raw Oysters, Clams, Shrimp Cocktails, Lobster Tails, still seafood just not Japanese.

Yay; you can make up for my quietness and shyness. I'll be over in Left's corner, out of the spotlight, away from all the noise and controversy.
    If you're shy and quiet, you may just make it out unscathed. That is unless I end up being too much for you, then it's a whole other story!

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    NYC Eh? 1295 3rd Ave -- I'll meet you there! :P (Seriously, greatest resturaunt I've eaten at in a long time that's local).
    You don't say? I'm actually heading for a weekend in NYC tomorrow... Maybe I'll have to check it out. PM me and let me know more about it!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusPrime View Post

If you're shy and quiet, you may just make it out unscathed. That is unless I end up being too much for you, then it's a whole other story!
    YouTube - DIVINE - You Think You're A Man
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-Aug-2009 at 05:36.

Umm... I don't know what to say? Apparently I'm a queen? What the deuce?

Default List your age.

So I take it that your title for this thread has nothing to do whatever with your age (which is not listed in your profile). I have difficulty with this thread title when many of our members are 13 - 17 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    So I take it that your title for this thread has nothing to do whatever with your age (which is not listed in your profile). I have difficulty with this thread title when many of our members are 13 - 17 years old.
    That is a very valid point, Rabbit. Allow me to clarify. The title of the thread is a reference to the song "Fire Water Burn" by the Blood Hound Gang. Just thought it was a funny line. No harm meant!

I understand and will be respectful to the community on this site. Rest assured that appropriate, intelligent discussion and involvement within the community is something that I value. Participating in such discussions is something I very much look forward to. Thoughtful, high brow discussion is a corner stone of this community, and through my participation and contributions something that I will always be sensitive to.

Thanks for the response and clarification, MP. Good intro - didn't mean to be off putting. Welcome to ADISC.