Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mascot

Default Mascot

So last year my school decied that there would be no cheer squad do to highschool drama causing over half of the squad to quit. Well my mom (who is a teacher) did not think it was fair to the girls who still wanted to go out, well after a long talk with the principal they decied that we can have a cheer squad but only for home games. My mom asked me to be the mascot and being a furry I said yes. So exicted, just my lil story.

Lol. Those costumes get HOT, man.

I'd invest in getting a cooling system installed. :P

Thats Awesome!! im so jealous. Whats your school mascot?

congrats :3

Quote Originally Posted by RalieghFhang View Post
    Lol. Those costumes get HOT, man.

I'd invest in getting a cooling system installed. :P
    depends on the temperare outdoors and your heat tollerance really. I've been fursuit/mascot entertaining for about a year now and once you build a tollerance even doing it in 80 degrees wont be too much of a strain wit the propper water and rest break periods

Ahh. Well... I'm a cold-weathered person myself. Extremely tolerant to the chill, and not to the heat. Lol.

So I guess that's where we differ. :P

What's your guys' mascot?

Most modern mascot costumes have fans built in... but no school is willing to spring for the new ones, its mostly for national sporting teams.

that's cool hun, good luck with that and it does get hot in those, u will be fine im sure

sorry i totaly spaced about me making this thread. My schools mascot is the bluejays the suit is brand new and has a great cooling system, ive been working on my stuff. its the first year we have had a mascot in a while so there making it a big deal out of the new suit and there letting me have a great entrance. Since we are the bluejays there making a giant egg that they will put me in and i bust out of right before the first game of the season its going to be intence.