Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi my name is Andy, I'm a just a regular guy who happens to wear diapers, not for need though. I like to wet and mess my diapers, but honestly hardly ever mess cause it's a pain to clean up and change.... what else.... I live in Las Vegas, for 2 years now. I'd like to make more diaper friends, and I'm also always up for IM's

Well hey; another guy from Vegas (you would be number 5)! Welcome to ADISC man

I just want to tell you though man; this community is really a bunch of people who just happen to like diapers. We don't really talk about the kind of graphic stuff; we keep things pretty clean here. Just a heads up really.

What don't you tell us more about yourself? Like what are some of your hobbies, things you like to do, etc?

If any questions, just ask; we'll be happy to answer them for you.

- Asher

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

On a different note: You may want to consider changing your username. Members here have recently developed a distaste for generic usernames such as "diaperboy" - come up with something more interesting, preferably a username that demonstrates some of your personal characteristics other than your interest in diapers.

Username requests are handled here: