Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Youngest!

Default Youngest!

I am the youngest member of ADISC at 13 . Look at the calender if you don't believe me if someone is younger than me then they have made their birthday private

I wasn't really expecting young teens on here... Then again I think it's kool you're the youngest!

Monkey

You may be the youngest on ADISC but I recall one member of the TBDL forums that was younger, infact she was one of the best members we've ever had.

Darkfinn

13 and back in diapers... it's a good start

Hey! I'm 14 and back in diapers!!! But it's awesome that we have someone younger than me, so now I won't feel like everyone hates me because they are older! Yay! Hugs all around!

~Gwizzy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    so now I won't feel like everyone hates me because they are older!
    ~Gwizzy
    I am sure thats not the case!!

I was probably the youngest when I joined TBDL a few months ago. :P
    Then again, I know someone on FTT who's 12, so you're definitely not the youngest infantilist.

daria7483

I remember when I first became active in the *B/DL online community, I was 14 and it seemed like I was the youngest everywhere. I didn't know of anyone younger than me. There weren't many, or maybe any, sites or forums aimed primarily at teens back then either. This was 1998. Now it seems like there are tons of teens active in this community, and lots of resources to help them, which is great and probably much safer. I was WAY too trusting then.

what does age have to do with anything besides the transition from TB to AB?

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    what does age have to do with anything besides the transition from TB to AB?
    Haha thats easy qeustion! Maturity! I am not saying all ages are same maturity but age determines proximate maturity very well.

Also I have seen other 13 year old infantilists, and a very rare 12 year old ones.