Thread: Short time lurker - long time DL

Default Short time lurker - long time DL

I've been poking around for some time now and decided to let you get to know me a little better.

I've got some DL experiences I'd like to share but for now I'd like to say I appreciate the open friendly environment you have created here on the internet.

Interests: I basically like to take apart, tinker with, and fix anything including my cars, plumbing, framing, electronics, etc...

I spent a few years of my life (like many of you) thinking I was the only one in the world who liked diapers and I couldn't figure out why (probably 11 years old to 14) until I found diaper sites out on the net. At first I thought most of the people I saw online were freaks and I felt like one too. Now that I am a lot older and mature I understand a little better why it is I feel the way I do about diapers and I can find plenty here who feel the same.

I still see a lot of interesting behavior on this site but there are plenty who seem down to earth, who am I to judge anyway?

Anyway hope to get to know some of you, I'm stuck between a" binge/purge" cycle as some of you call it so hope to ask some questions here and there and learn from your experiences.
    Last edited by wildcat; 20-Aug-2009 at 21:03.