View Poll Results: What trait drives a stronger reaction out of you?

37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot reaction is way stronger.

3 8.11%
  • Cute is stronger for me.

25 67.57%
  • There about the same.

3 8.11%
  • Meh.....

6 16.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reaction

Question Reaction

I don't think this has been brought up. When you see some "eye candy". Or someone that looks attractive. You either get the " Damn hot!" Response. Or you get the "Awwww they are soooo cute!" Which impulse is stronger for you? The "Damn hot!' or "Awwww they are soooo cute" I saw some eyecandy today ended up screaming the second option in my head. But they both advertising there strightness. I don't really end up getting the first reaction from seeing anyone.

Cute! When people say "things are so hot" it makes me think of slutty playboy models. If I'd get a girlfriend, I'd want a girl who was nice and 'cute'. Not bitchy and "hot".

I'm way more attracted to petite, cute girls rather than the big breasted, tall and lean variety that seems to feature on so many magazine covers.

Am I attracted to a t-shirt & jeans kind of person, or am I attracted to a 'flawless' plastic doll?

Imperfection adds character, what's attractive is how people use it to their advantage.

Cute wins out because it's hard to be a stand-out when you've the same style as the next "hottie".

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that said us *B/DLs are probably naturally inclined to go for cuteness.
    I don't care for slim blonds with large breasts, in fact it's almost a turn off for me. I'd never go for anyone who valued their looks more than anything else.

I go for character and they tend to look cute to me as well, however I haven't exactly got far on this front.

Well people always say that I'm 'cute' and not 'hot' (Damn you swimmer's body!) and I have guys that seem 'hot'. I like my boys with cute little baby faces, so I'm going with cute.

I am sexually illiterate. I cannot tell if a girl is attractive unless it's in the extreems, and then I just know people find her attractive, I don't actually get attracted. One time at camp when we went to town, one of the guys said "hot girl 1 O'clock" I quickly look over to see what caught his attention and couldn't find her. After a while of everybody pointing and saying "Right there!" I gessed which person they were talking about. I still couldn't tell the difference between her and every other girl there.