Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hiyall, checkin in

Default hiyall, checkin in

Many of you already know me under this nick from the irc channel. I've been kicking it in the irc off and on for years under different nicknames, never getting too close to the forum but signing up for it and then letting the account languish more than once. But this is yet another fresher attempt!

So anyways, vital stats. I'm 23 and I live in the great white north of Canada. I like things that are cool and dislike things which are not. I suppose further details will be illuminated by my postings.

Thanks for swinging by my intro post,

Hello green! I always wondered why I never saw you post in the forums! Nice to have you here! I hope to see you arund the forums some more.

Hey, now also welcome to the forum.

Be just as active on here as on IRC and all will be fine (though I don't think that'll happen)

There now, that wasn't so bad was it? Glad you decided to make an appearance. Bet you'll be spamming all over in no time flat

Welcome to the forum, greeen!

Post around - at least 20 posts, so your name stops being blu(u)e and will turn gree(e)n!

yay! greeen finally signed up!

so none of that lurking, now. i expect five posts a day out of you, regular as clockwork!