Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone.

Default Hello everyone.

Hello, I'm Kody ^_^

hmm...where to begin...
    A friend of mine showed this page to me and so I decided to check it out, I'm hoping to enjoy my time here.

I'm an AT(adult toddler)/DL/LF (Lil'fur) and I love to make new friends.

so yeah, anyways. I just thought I'd say hello/make an introduction!

feel free to ask me about stuff that I didn't put if you just wanna get to know me...other than that, I'm gonna see what's going on around here

Hello! Let me be the first to say Welcome!!! I hope you'll enjoy the site, I'm only new myself but everyone here is nice and it's a great community.

What sort of things do you enjoy other than AT/DL/LF? Movies? Music? Hobbies? We like to focus on everything here and really getting to know one another!

Welcome Again!

thank you

Well..I'll start by saying that "the arts" are kinda my thing ^_^
    I play several instruments (Bass/Acoustic/Electric) guitar, Keyboard/piano, Drums, and I sing.

I also do Theatre and Musical Theatre, draw, and write on occassion (I write poetry..and currently I'm writing a play)
    I LOVE movies..and all form entertainment. ^_^
    hmmm...I play video games often (PS2,DS,PSP, and PC...also..lots of old school ^_^)
    and currently I'm trying to beat Silent Hill 2 (a friend showed it to me...insanity galore!)

as far as sports...I play Paintball...other than that I like the "lazy sports" Pool, Darts, Cards...

oh..and I'm a sucker for "family games" (like Apples to Apples, Blink, stuff like that ^_^)

oh...on a side note...I never did say..
    My lil'fursona is a Wolf/Husky (a wulfsky) pup. ^_^

Welcome! I've allso poked my head into the arts and got a little taste. Ive drawn a little and made a little music along the way.

Hey Kody,

Welcome to the Forums. I tried learning to play the guitar one didn't work out so well ^.^; But i have played the violin since i was seven and i'm also learning to play the keyboard (self teaching) I saw that you said you like to write. We've got a whole section dedicated solely to writing, so maybe you'd like to check that out and maybe contribute your poem.

@Littletyler: Yes, I saw that.
    Maybe at some point I will. ^_^
    as far as guitar, I don't play a lot, I learned from tabs and chord charts from a web page. but I can play some (Rhythm, not lead ^^; )

@Silverstar: Ooooo, Violin I Have a Violin (inherited from my grandfather ^_^) but I can't play it really...I've dabbled with it some, but that's one I'd love to learn to play well.

Hey Kody, welcome to our awesome and well moderated forum. Just curious, what is your interest in diapers (you know, how long, how often, what brand, etc, etc...)

hiya there trust me you'll like it here.