Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Avatars?

Default Finding Avatars?

where do you find avitars? i've not found anything about where to find them

Most people dig around on the Internet for images they like and size them down to fit the constraints. Other people are arty and make their own. It all depends on what you like and your particular talents. For example, mine is a screenshot I took from one of my favorite films made to fit.

Okay, tell us what kind of thing you want, maybe we can point you in the right direction.

People do a search for them. They do a search on something they like and find a picture they like and use it as their avatar. Some use their own pictures of themselves and resize it for their avatar, some make a picture through some computer program and save it and also resize it and use it as their avatar. Some people even use a picture of their kid as their own avatar.

I don't know how to resize these things.

I normally just go to google, decide on a theme and type in "theme avatar" under images and see what comes up, go to 'see fullsize image' save it, and then upload it. If you need anymore help then just post here (and someone else will answer :P)

Mine is a scan of a piece of artwork I got at a furry convention during this summer. However, before this, I had a picture of Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh that I had got from one of the Pooh movies.

You just gotta find something you like and edit it down to size. That's all it takes!