Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The towel trick

Default The towel trick

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry if this was posted. I wouldn't know how to find it. So has anyone tried the towel and trashbag thing? If so, please share your experience, I've considered trying it and I have an old towel...

Butterfly Mage

I tried that a few times when I was 14. I found that taping to large-size baby diapers together worked better (I was small for my age when I was that young). The towel/trashbag thing wasn't very satisfying, but it was better than nothing.

Thanks. Never in my life heard of taping diapers together lol How do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Thanks. Never in my life heard of taping diapers together lol How do you do that?
    Duct tape

I used to use a Trash Bag or Grocery Bag stuffed with paper towel/toilet paper ect.

between the ages of about 13 and 19 I was a pro at the towel and trash bag trick. It worked very well for me, but on and off during that period I was always much happier when I was able to get a hold of large pampers (even though they didn't fit...nothing beats the real thing). Finally bought my first adult diapers when I was about 22. Thinking about it seems like yesterday.

I have done towel and thrash bag thing once. I remember little about it. It wasn't what I really like, I had nothing else.

I've also tried using a Pampers bed mat as a nappy. It didn't work brilliantly, but it does have babyish prints which might appeal to some.

The one I remember most was the towel and clingfilm one. That worked!! It was a crazy idea though, I used nearly a whole roll of clingfilm wrapping it round and round to get good water-proofing and support for a what would become a wet and heavy towel. The towel was a large bath-sheet one and just kept absorbing everything for ages. But, afterwards, it's a nuisance to cut off the cling film and you are left with a towel saturated in pee. I wrung it out over the shower basin and soaked it before washing it twice. Otherwise it would have smelled very bad. Never did it again.

I did this when I was a kid. I used to use 13 gal white trash bags. I guess it worked o.k. I didn't have anything to compare it to at that point.

I've used the towel trick. Worked like a charm...

Right after it restarted, the 3 red lights of death dissapeared like magic! I recomend it. Especially since it doesn't void your warrenty!

Sorry... No.

Lol fail xbox repair trick. xD

Just take apart the 360, unplug the fans and disk drive, and turn it on. Let it overheat that way, "Me :p". It's much more effective, as it allows the GPU&CPU to overheat faster, without taxing the motherboard as much.

Anyways, on-topic. I've never tried this. Don't think I will, since I get my own diapers and stuff. :P