Thread: hello im new!

Smile hello im new!

Hello every body!!!
    i just joined the site no more then 5mins ago, um. i dont no anybody, i don't no my way around the site. and i would like to get to know some ppl!

Hi dustypoo (lol, interesting username, btw),

I know what you're going through. This group can be a bit tricky to figure out at first. Learning how to navigate the site can prove to be a challenge, but it gets easier as you go, believe me .

Don't know anyone? Well here, I'll give you a start. My name is Dan. I haven't been a member for very long, but I know I'll likely be here for quite a while, so it's good to get to meet all the other newer members as well. I'm a DL with quite a few AB qualities, but I'm also a VERY avid hockey guru and Simpsons fan. Would like to get to know you a little better. What are you into?

Trust me, there are plenty of people on here with a wide array of interest. Just tell us a little bit about you, and you'll be sure to meet more people in no time. Feel free to post at any time, and again, welcome .

ty. um, my name is dustin, im 16, i like im kinda 50/50 on tb/dl. i enjoy being a baby and jsut relaxing in my diapers.
    i enjoy my music. i like a lot of heavy music lol. like... suicide silence, whitechapel, the acacia strain, the red chord. and more. um andthing else?

Hi there, I am one of our three raccoons. Nice ta meetcha, I'm sure.

Hi and welcome.

Take your time to find you way around the site, and to get to know people, stop by the IRC chat room (click on "Live Chat" at the top bar to find out how to get there).

Ahh I didn't realize your name was Dustin. That explains the "dusty" part. It's relieving to know you don't have a fetish for dried out poop.

You might want to think about your username a bit. As ironic as it is, ADISC doesn't often take well to usernames with words like "diaper", "poo", "pee", etc. in them. Here's a wiki article you can read for advice: Choosing a name

Hope you enjoy it here, be sure to check out the wiki, galleries and IRC.

Hi,' Dusty '. Warm welcomes, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.