Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutest Animal

Default Cutest Animal

Alright, in this thread all you do is post a link to a video or picture of animals that you think are the cutest ever!

I'll start by posting these cute tiger cubs

I've always liked little critters. Chipmunks are one of my favorites. My wife's cousin had a pet chipmunk she raised from a baby.

Far cuter than tiger cubs (even tho' tiger cubs are awesomely cute)...I give to you...Knut...the most adorably CUTE polar bear cub in history! (Or at least at the Berlin Zoo)

I think this is not only one of the cutest, but also one of the most unique animals hehe, look at its wittle nose

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

ligers, nuff said
    This is an example on how genetic engainering can go wrong and still look cute.

i think pramrider is winning on the quteness scale. chipmonks can't kill you, makeing them seem more cuddly and cute. a bear can be cute, but soon after you say that, you'll be mauled.

and i love kitty's to much to say that tiger cubs arn't adorable. i don't care if it kills me, i'd just be bloody and happy.