Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I always knew

Default I always knew

I've pretty much grown out of being a DL...

I have zero desire to wear at this point, for any reason whatsoever...

I still find conversing about said subject to be entertaining, but as of this moment, I feel that my diaper wearing moments will be few and far between

Nice. I got out of it for awhile after I spent my time hitting on my friend's friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Nice. I got out of it for awhile after I spent my time hitting on my friend's friends.
    Yeah, but you still want to wear... I really don't

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    I have zero desire to wear at this point, for any reason whatsoever...
    This is part of being a DL, every once in a while you lose interest. It'll most likely be back. I just had a month or so like that, got back into it a few nights ago.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    This is part of being a DL, every once in a while you lose interest. It'll most likely be back. I just had a month or so like that, got back into it a few nights ago.
    I haven't worn for 5 months

bummer for you...

i went thru a phase like that for just about a year, thought i was completly out of it, but i just got really depressed and tried to kill myself

I had almost a year without wearing when I was with my last girlfriend, but I've been single for a while now. Whenever I'm in a relationship, the interest just vanishes altoghther. I've always believed that the interest comes out of a strong need to feel loved. When this need is met by a partner, the diaper interest goes away. About two months after my girlfriend and I broke up...I was back in diapers.

-Gus

When my mom took me took a shrink for said problem and others, the shrink told her that I would outgrow it. I didn't but some obviously must based on what he said. Maybe you are one of those people. That said, I've been doing a lot of bike riding recently, and have not worn in two weeks at least. I think it's the endorphins. And like you said, if you have a real human love affair, it may be re-directing the sexual desire to that which it was intended, to be attracted to the opposite sex.

There's no doubt in my mind that as we grow, our brain develops and our personality can change. That's what maturing is all about, so in your case, you may be leaving it all behind. The important thing is to be happy. And nothing is worth harming oneself. Always seek outside help if you have those feeling.

It kind of sounds like the classic binge/purge thing that a lot of *B/DL's go through. I think most of us here have gone through periods of time when we didn't feel much like wearing. Don't worry about it too much, if you feel like wearing one, go ahead, if not, whatever. That's the nice thing about it.

Le gaspo. Yeah im going through a slump like that.... But i think thats good though. Because i need to be going through one since i running out diaps!!!