Thread: Hello from a weird guy from Washington!

Smile Hello from a weird guy from Washington!

Hi! So I wanted to say hi to everyone, I have been on here for a little while now and have met a few great people! I finally found out how to work the chatroom so I have met a few people on there too!

So kinda an introduction about myself, I am 20 years old, from the Seattle, Washington area (not exactly in Seattle but close enough for reference.

Umm I do wear diapers usually at night, I am a bedwetter but not everynight, its just something I have never outgrown. And I donít really fall into any particular category but I donít mind diapers/like wearing diapers. And recently I found out more about furries, and think they are cool. Iím actually making a fursuit (a wolf) right now so I can maybe go to a local convention for fun! Although with the full furry thing, I donít know if Iím technically a ďfurryĒ mostly I just think the fursuits and are really cool, I love to make things and maybe I can meet some new people that way! Iím not into the whole furry sexual thing, I just think itís kind of cool.

As for other stuff about me I am a vegetarian, but donít have a problem with other people that eat meat, I just chose not to when I turned 16.

I wear diapers usually at night, cause I never know when I am going to have an accident, but have only worn a diaper once or twice outside my house. Oh and along those lines currently I live with my parents. Once I meet someone who also wears diapers, maybe I could be persuaded to wear diapers in public if they are with me. I very rarely have accidents during the day, although I have before sometimes.

Umm I am single, one day I would really like to meet someone who also wears/likes diapers, but until that day Iím single, and yup still a virgin (I figure if I am going to tell the truth on here, embarrassing as it is in the public world for wearing diapers why should I hide everything else)

What elseÖ Well I have traveled to almost every state in the US and province in Canada (I love to travel and love roadtrips!) Politically I am liberal, I voted for Obama (yay my first election J) What else? Well if anyone wants to know more about me just message me, and I did put the security thing on for my profile, so I canít be googled, but if you want to see it, just add me as a friend! And I would really like to meet people my age and in the same situation, so if you live locally to the Washington area and want to say hi, you can message me or if you want to just chat it would be great to have some pin-pal friends in the same situation! Well thank you everyone for being so welcoming and for being sooo awesome! And thank you to the creators of this website!

Hi and welcome! I'm new as well but I love it already.

While you occupy your own spot on the diapers-for-fun/need spectrum, I am happy to say that around here, at least, you are by no means weird. I am happy to say "welcome," along with my favorite odd "welcome" vid. YouTube - Cabaret - Willkommen

Hi! I'm also from Seattle. Beacon Hill to be exact.

Default Just a greeting

Washington, My Home
    Written by Helen Davis
    Arranged by Stuart Churchill

This is my country; God gave it to me;
    I will protect it, ever keep it free.
    Small towns and cities rest here in the sun,
    Filled with our laughter, "Thy will be done."

Washington my home;
    Where ever I may roam;
    This is my land, my native land,
    Washington, my home.
    Our verdant forest green,
    Caressed by silvery stream;
    From mountain peak to fields of wheat.
    Washington, my home.

There's peace you feel and understand
    In this, our own beloved land.
    We greet the day with head held high,
    And forward ever is our cry.
    We'll happy ever be
    As people always free.
    For you and me a destiny;
    Washington my home.

The preceding song is just part of my nostalgia for my home state, just something to welcome you.

Welcome Scout, Our new Washingtonian, Vegetarian, Wolf Furry ADISC member. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 30-Aug-2009 at 11:59.