Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi there. I guess I'm kind of new here . I like to wear diapers sometimes, not sure why. I guess I just really like that cozy feeling around the waist. I had no idea other people liked this too.. I thought I was a freak or something lol. Anyway, nice to meet everybody.

Well you are are normal here So welcome to our awesome tree house. Why not tell us a bit more about youself? You play any sports? Video games? Coloring books ? Anyway, look around and try to post, you will come to realize that this is an awesome place with awesome people and that I say awesome a littl way to awesome much! Nice meeting you, hope to see you around!

Welcome to our community, we are a fun bunch and like to help out new people. Ask questions, post in conversations and generally make yourself at home

Welcome to our community big traps! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Nice to see another east coast us memeber.

Everyone is a freak in one way or another, and I find that cool about people. but no I did too feel the same... at first... then found this little site. its been great reading stories, peoples encounters with 'been caught' etc...

You will love it here, so go put the kettle on and make a hot chocolate and stay for a bit