Thread: Washington Furry "Club" or activities

Default Washington Furry "Club" or activities

Hi everyone... So I am a new furry/kidfur and you may have seen a few of my posts on here. Well anyways I was thinking of putting up an idea for any local furries in the pacific northwest or nw washington area.

I know there has been alot of misunderstanding and bad publicity for furries in the US, and so I wanted to see if any local furries would want to meet up and do stuff together. Like maybe I was thinking what if a few of us spent a day together in seattle, walking arround as a group and just having a day of fun in public in seattle in our fursuits, and we can keep our fursuits on so we don't give out our identities if that is of concern to anyone? Both just to meet each other and show the public that furries are awesome and are not "bad". I don't know just an idea I though I might throw out. Would anyone be interested?

I think you'll have better luck with this plan if you look on a site with a broader base of furries. I don't think there are enough here who are near enough to make that work.

While I'm raining on your parade (which you should be used to in this area) my guess is that the average person doesn't really make the connection between a person in a furry costume and a fur. They'll be more likely to think you're mascots, a publicity stunt of some kind, or some other more mundane explanation than you're really keen on wearing them.

thanks for the reply, yeah I know, mostly I was gearing towards seeing if there are 2-3+ other furries in the area that are into diapers, and just want to have fun, not really just furries, but mostly like minded people that want to meet other like minded people and do something fun every now & then. And to the traditional "furry" croud ab/dl is foreign and odd I would imagine...

Hey guys, I live in the Seattle area and I would love to meet up with some others who are into the same things I am. We could go out for some coffee or something and then see a movie.

Smile

Awesome, Hi Scalie, nice to meet you. Yeah if we could find a few more folks that would be awsome to all go and do something together, and as for rainfurrest, same thing I'm in the same boat as you, completly new, but maybe we could get a few folks and all go together. Do you have a fusuitr/scalesuit yet? Is your B/F into this type of stuff? Is there anyone else out there in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyguy View Post
    Awesome, Hi Scalie, nice to meet you. Yeah if we could find a few more folks that would be awsome to all go and do something together, and as for rainfurrest, same thing I'm in the same boat as you, completly new, but maybe we could get a few folks and all go together. Do you have a fusuitr/scalesuit yet? Is your B/F into this type of stuff? Is there anyone else out there in the area?
    I would be down for a group thing, like a movie or something. We need a meet-up like all the normal furs have, lol.
    I'm not really into the fursuit thing, just the padding and art i suppose ^.=.^
    My b/f is not into diapers like I am, sadly, but he's not disgusted by it either. so it's a wash, lol.
    I only know of one other babyfur that i'm friends with and that's MorphyTiger who I've known for several years now.