Thread: EF (eurofurence) 15

Default EF (eurofurence) 15

After a quick search all the other topics mentioning it are locked and burried, so;

It's less than 10 days before I hit the road for Eurofurence and I'm excited as hell, is anyone else planning on going this year?

for anyone interested the uk Babyfur contingent are planning a meetup on the thursday 27th at the first bunch of empty tables we come across at the bar area between 4pm & 7pm. All Cubs are welcome ^_^

Where's it going down this year? Still in England?
    I might be going some year soon, if enough people from here gather around. Is Eurofurence as big as some of the American counterparts or are we talking just a medium sized group of people which are quiet hard to socialize with if you haven't been visiting other years?

nope, EF would be the big one held in germany every year, tickets sold out months ago.
    :P was just interested to see if anyone else already had tickets and was going to be there its quite big actually.

this year they had to close reg at 911 attendee as the hotels cant hold any more. there were more than a thousand registrants though including the waiting list, but actual attendance tickets sold out in about 3 hours.

you'll have to be fast if you want to go next year.

I think you might be getting it confused with RBW in october, tickets are still on sale for that but reg closes on the 16th september and full payment is needed by then hope that helps ya

I would love to go, but I'm on the "other side of the pond" (In America) Although it would be awesome if you could post a review of how it went. I'm jealous! Have Fun!!!

I cant wait, I'm so hyped about the roadtrip there on monday that I'm already completely packed.

have fun you guys if you come across someone named 'wikke', tell him hi from me XD

will do just finished packing as my journey starts tomorrow.
    cant wait