Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attends

Default Attends

Well I've found a place that carries attends, I was just wondering if they are a decent diaper. Also what kind of package do plastic pants usually come in?

Definitely better than most diapers out there...get them if you can!

The quality on Attends has really gone down over the years. IMHO, they are now worse than Depends, which in my book would have been a horrible thing to say years ago. Truly tragic what has happened to them.

mmm its hit or miss actually, the last few i have used worked fine for me , granted they dont hold slot , but still, i can get them basically for free, so why not

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    The quality on Attends has really gone down over the years. IMHO, they are now worse than Depends, which in my book would have been a horrible thing to say years ago. Truly tragic what has happened to them.
    Last time I tried them this was my experience. However, people differ on the matter, so really the only way is to test them out for yourself if it's possible. As for plastic pants, they're more difficult to find in a retail situation. Easiest by mail, but if that doesn't work and you're committed, you'll likely have to look in medical supply stores in your area.

Hmm ok, well there 16 for a pack of 24 I'll probably give them a shot.

Its been a year or two since i've used Attends. They were my first real diaper, after buying Depends at the grocery store. Attends were readily available at this local chain pharmacy store.

Compared to diapers i've used now, Attends are crap. But, I would go ahead and buy them if you can. If for nothing else, at least so you can say you've tried them. I've always liked the plastic they use and they always felt pretty good on the inside.

Darkfinn

Attends are better than store brands or Depend... but they are still bad when compared to Abena, Tranquility, Molicare, or Bambino.

Well that trip did not go as planned, they didn't have the attends any more. However I bought a enema kit, some walgreens briefs, and a Arizona ice tea. However I did find out that the pharmacy could get my some plastic pants, now I just need to find a phone that I can use to call them with.
    Last edited by Dakota13; 13-Aug-2009 at 21:21.

Darkfinn

Good one Dakota. I bet that purchase got the cashier to thinking.

Enjoy your treasures.