Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing diaper moment

Default Embarrassing diaper moment

I'm an 18 y/o female, I've been a bedwetter all my life. All the kids in my family and many of my cousins also were bedwetters, but I am the only one who has continued to wet for this many years. Over the years, I have come to enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper, both at night when its dry and in the morning when its wet (unless it leaks, which feels really gross to me). I guess that classifies me as a "DL." Part of me wants to stop wetting the bed so that I can some day have a long term relationship with a man, but part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.

Obviously, my family knows about my wetting but no one really ever says anything about it. But I get really embarrassed when other people find out about or mention my wetting problem. My most embarrassing moment ever came just a few weeks ago and I feel the need to share it because it was so humiliating, but somehow I found it a little bit exciting too.

For many years, I have struggled with an eating disorder. (ED is unrelated to bedwetting, but therapist says the stress of each condition may exacerbate the other) I was forced to spend some time in an inpatient ED treatment center this summer by my parents. Obviously, the staff knew about my bedwetting problem, and this upset me even more than the fact that I had to be there. One of my first nights there, I was particularly upset and stressing and was allowed to take one of my xanax so I could calm down and sleep. I was woken up the next morning by a nurse so that I could change out of my diaper and clean up before breakfast and group therapy. I was still really groggy and out of it from the xanax, so the nurse helped me in the bathroom and out of my clothes. It turns out that for the first time EVER, I had gone #2 in my diaper while I was asleep. (probably a touch of diherrea or something) Wasn't a terrible mess, but I was so humiliated that the nurse had seen it. She took my soiled diaper and let me get in the shower where I cried from embarrassment, but also had butterflies in my stomach from excitement. Maybe somewhere deep down, I am a bit of a diaper exhibitionist??

Thanks for letting me share, this is my first post but I always enjoy reading the boards.

-Laura

(ps. I am doing very well with my treatment, no need to be concerned )

hi, Laura. Lovely to hear from you, would you mind posting a little bit about yourself in the indroductions forum?

Hi there laura, interesting story.

Here at adisc, now I'm not calling your bluff I'm just saying, we do tend to be pretty sceptical of everything we hear. Especially if it's from people we don't know. Now your story to me seems reasonably plausible, but we don't really know anything about you.

Why don't you go to the introductions forum and introduce us to you, not just your diaper-wearing self but also to you the 'daytime' person.

First off good for you for getting help with your ED. Sorry to hear about the #2 thing. It was probably a combination of stress causing stomach problems and the Zanax relaxing you too much. But none the less welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    Hi there laura, interesting story.

Here at adisc, now I'm not calling your bluff I'm just saying, we do tend to be pretty sceptical of everything we hear. Especially if it's from people we don't know. Now your story to me seems reasonably plausible, but we don't really know anything about you.

Why don't you go to the introductions forum and introduce us to you, not just your diaper-wearing self but also to you the 'daytime' person.
    I'm sorry, I've just been a casual reader for a while so I didn't know the rules. I will write up an intro before I post anymore. I can understand that it must get annoying when people try to pass off fake stories as real. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your viewpoint) this is the only notable diaper experience I've ever really had, so I thought I would share

Quote Originally Posted by laurkw View Post
    Part of me wants to stop wetting the bed so that I can some day have a long term relationship with a man, but part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.
    Don't give this bit a second thought. If a man loves you, he'll love you no matter what physical or physiological ailments you have or pick up. DL or not.

It's not a big deal, either--the risk is there that you both may wake up in a puddle of urine. Oh well. If that's the biggest price to be paid for a loving relationship, sign me up!

I disagree: do not sign H3g3l up, sign me up instead. I can think of many more serious impediments to a loving relationship than bed-wetting.

this upset me even more than the fact that I had to be there.
    I am glad you accept having to be there, at least moreso than some other things. That bodes well.

Quote Originally Posted by laurkw View Post
    part of me dreads the day I stop wetting.
    You shouldn't be afraid of being dry, if you don't want to stop wearing diapers you can still wear them even if you no longer need them. And I know its already been said but don't let something as ultimately irrelevant as bed wetting discourage you from seeking a long term relationship.

I'm skeptical beig your new and this was one of your first posts.....

All you who are skeptical of stories, and who act kinda rude upon seeing such stories posted (except the obvious ones) just because a person is new, seem strange to me, while I understand knowing someone better will make them more believable, i guess i just feel bad for new people getting greeted in a inhospitable way just because their new and forgot to write up an introduction first, or didn't think such a thing would be necessary.

If you don't believe in a story, just ignore it, and maybe put on the site somewhere, or tell the people nicely, it would be nice to get to know them better and it is good to post in the introductions before writing stories, because of people who write fake ones, but at least we should say it in a nice way.

Re-reading the replies, most here aren't bad, but i have seen some bad ones before, and just wanted to say this.