Thread: World of Warcraft fan.

Talking World of Warcraft fan.

hi, I'm new here and am looking to meet people with similar interests. other than the obvious interest that brought me to this site I also love to play video games. I would love to talk to people in Azeroth. I sound like a bigger nerd here than I actually . lol 8-) look at my page to know a bit more about as I don't want to keep repeating myself. thank you for reading.

EDIT: forgot to add I only play Horde. If you've ever played WoW you should know how the other faction can really get on your nerves from BGs, or more often just camping your body.
    Last edited by Zephy; 11-Aug-2009 at 06:05.

Heh welcome! Ive been playing world of warcraft for like 2 years now. I got like 4 pieces of t7.5 at the moment. But i gave it up since its leeching time out of my day. We can't have that can we?

Hello WoW fan. Good to see you, welcome to the ever-expanding club.

Welcome aboard!

WoW is mostly dead for me I've been playing since launch, including hardcore raiding for the first 2 years. Graduated and got a job, got married, and pretty much lost the time and interest to keep dumping into the game. It seems to have started to flounder a bit though. I'm really hoping Diablo3 comes out and gives me something to do.

Hey, my fellow gamer! I'm a (female) gamer myself, and a fellow Persona 4, Mario, and Ratchet and Clank player. 8D I'm a pretty big geek myself.

Anywho, you may call me Scritcher - or Syd. I'm a furry, and, currently, I've been experimenting with my Teen Baby/Babyfur side as well. I hope you have a good time here; this place is pretty friendly.

Default Server

I'm on the Eredar server since it is in my timezone.

If you play Alliance, I WILL camp you for 6 hours :P lol

I am on Kael'Thas as a Gnome Death Knight named DeathbeJack.

But any who a very warm Welcome to ADISC.ORG