Thread: Any Washington Furries?

Smile Any Washington Furries?

Hi everyone, If I haven't introduced myself, i'm new to the furry scene, but really think it is awesome. And so I was wondering if there are any furries, kidfurs or babyfurs in the Washington area arround my age (i'm 20) and also if anyone is going to be going to the rainfurrest in seatac. I think it would be awesome to go, but call me a scaredy cat, but i'd prefer to if possible make friends with some local furries my age, and maybe we could go together? I donno, also I am thinking of making my own fursuit and it would be fun to build one with friends, or we could all work together on making fursuits

I donno, well for now are there any 18-22ish furries in the Seattle/Tacoma or sorrounding area? Well thanks for reading! I'm so psyched about furrydom

Hiyas Lonelyguy. I'm Rubix. Welcome to the furry fandom ^-^. I don't live in the Washington area I'm afraid, but you can go Here to find furs in your local area. I might try to go to Rainfurrest, but I'm not sure whether or not I'm gonna make it yet. I am going to MFM though. Oh and good luck with your fursuit. Theirs plenty of sites that have guides on how to make them. I'd make one myself but I don't have the time. Anyways again welcome and I hope to see you around the forums.