Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble using my Bambinos

Default Trouble using my Bambinos

Ok, this is my first couple weeks of having diapers, and I've been having allot of trouble wetting them while in bed.
    Even just sitting in my chair I've been having trouble wetting them .
    Just about the only time I can wet them is when I'm standing up. I herd that this is a common problem, but is there any way to help me feel more relaxed using the diaper lying down in bed?
    I've never, ever, ever, wet the bed. Any suggestions? I'd hate to have to just lay in bed with a full bladder until I go, I wanna just simply wet while laying down.

Oh, feel free to move this to teen baby. I wasn't sure if this post is about diapers, or being a teen in diapers

It's pretty common. You're used to only going in a bathroom, and so you'll naturally resist letting go in unusal places and/or positions. Really the only thing I know of that will get you over it is to do it for a while. I used to not be able to go while lying down at all, but now it comes pretty freely. You might have to force it at first, but it'll get easier.

What that guy said ^^^^^
    Yeah i dont have any trouble wetting sitting down. But i have a little trouble going while laying down.

Quote Originally Posted by NickofNewjersey View Post
    this is my first couple weeks of having diapers
    ^^ That's the problem. You simply can't blow away the habits of a life in a couple of weeks. The solution is.... practice, practice, and more practice!

The time it'll take to be able to comfortably use your diapers will depend on how often you wear, and how strong is your bladder control.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    ^^ That's the problem. You simply can't blow away the habits of a life in a couple of weeks. The solution is.... practice, practice, and more practice!

The time it'll take to be able to comfortably use your diapers will depend on how often you wear, and how strong is your bladder control.
    I can't even force my self to go lying down, . I feel like I have a knot on my bladder. I've also been known for having a strong bladder. Looks like I have to buy more diapers

Mesmerale

If you want to take it gradually, and at least be able to do it in a position other than standing, I suggest sitting on the toilet while diapered.

Your body will associate being near/on the potty with having to go to the bathroom, making it easier to pee.

After you're comfortable with that, it might be easier to progress to laying down.

Here's what I did, which eventually led to me being able to go lying down.

I drank a ton of water until I was about to burst, and simply would sit in one diaper with a pad on my bed and push it all out as hard as I could. If you have to sit up, then do so. Flood the diaper.

Just do this for a while, and eventually your body will figure things out to go when you tell it to in a diaper.

It's all about letting your self relax. This may take some time to achieve.

it's a fun process, learning to go in different situations and positions. it takes a while, but i almost wouldn't want to rush it. in private i can go in just about any position these days, even walking, but if i'm out in public i can only do it when i'm standing up and standing still. i doubt that'll change any time soon; i don't wear out in public that much.

keep trying, and you'll figure out how to pee lying down before long. it's a cool little triumph when you do it for the first time, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Ya it really sucks waking up in the middle of the night and having to stand up just to go in your diaper. I've been wearing for a couple years now and I still can't do it and not for lack of trying. I can go while sitting and even while walking but not if I'm on my back. On my stomach I can force it out but that's just asking for leaks.