Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a thought :D

Default a thought :D

An interesting thought was brought my attention the other day. Dr. Pepper claims it has 23 flavors right. Then there was Dr. Pepper Cherry which also claims to have 23 flavors. So how can you add an extra flavor and both drinks still have the same amount of flavors. Just a stupid thought that i kind of thought was fun . . .

Well if you add another flavor to a DR. pepper like cherry it would have 24 flavors? Or they took one flavor out and added another one? XD
    Last edited by Rational; 09-Aug-2009 at 03:15.

EmeraldsAndLime

The King of Pop is dead!

RIP Dr. Pepper.

Well, given that most colas use a variety of essential oils for flavoring such as lavender, lemon, coriander, cassia, etc, I'd say its a safe bet that Dr Pepper has similar flavoring oils.

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that they dropped one of the other oil flavors because it didn't mesh well with the cherry flavoring.

BTW, Prometheus? Love the name. He was always my favorite character from Greek mythology.

true true. anyways just a thought

BTW, thanks i like the name too

Peachy

I wish they'd even sell normal Dr. pepper here

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I wish they'd even sell normal Dr. pepper here
    You haven't lived until you've been to the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin, TX, and gotten some real cane sugar Dr. Pepper. Not the corn syrup crap they serve most places.

Maybe they just added more cherry flavoring?

I just won a retro Dr. Pepper t-shirt from a Canadian contest. :P
    2 more weeks till it arrives!!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    You haven't lived until you've been to the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin, TX, and gotten some real cane sugar Dr. Pepper. Not the corn syrup crap they serve most places.
    Let's start slow, shall we?! I'd be happy to get any Dr. PEpper at all. I'll leave the traveling halfway around the world to visit the Dr. Pepper Museum-thingy for some other time