Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hai ^.^

Default Hai ^.^

Ermm not very good at intros but Im Arty, I'm random at times, Hyper at others. I spend most of my time playing games mainly Fallout 3 and im a Pokémon addict at other times Sonic games are a part of my life especialy Adventure 2. I watch alot of anime mainly Gundam and Ghost in the shell. I do alot of art stuff mainly in Flash but i also do pretty good hand drawn stuff.

Error404 is one of my bestest friends ever more of a brother than anything, my friends are more of a family to me than my actual family are. and thats bout it for me. -Nods- ^_^

good job at finally coming and making a thread, alexpants! XD and welcome to adisc ^-^ we're awesome here, trust me x3

Error404? THAT FUCKTARD!? You know him personally?

...You poor poor soul.

You finally made it! : D

*hands welcome cake*

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Ooh if you like anime we'll probably get along great.
    Heehee i get on with practicaly anyone but i get very easily distra....ohhh new posts ^.^

Welcome Arty. You seem like a nice person, unlike that Error404, he's a right .... oh "FUCKTARD" (thanks error).

welcome hun, we dont bite hard, unless you want to be "grins softly wagging" but ether way, welcome to the site.