48 38.10%
  • I was potty trained at a good time.

38 30.16%
  • I was potty trained too late.

9 7.14%
  • Not sure/Other

31 24.60%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Potty Training... Too old, too young, or just right?

Default Potty Training... Too old, too young, or just right?

How do you reflect upon your age during your potty-training? Did you potty train too late, too early, or at a good time?

I think I was trained too late, and that influenced me into becoming who I am in this lifestyle. How about you?

EDIT: What I mean by this is that I always subconsciously liked diapers, but I wore them to a very late age (about seven) due to stress as a young child. If I was trained earlier, I might not be this way now.
    Last edited by Kovy; 07-Aug-2009 at 17:11.

I was potty trained when I was 4 years old, but for me, that was too early! With my neurological impairments, it was hard for me to be able to accurately gauge how badly I needed to go, and I felt no discomfort in a dirty diaper. I was not ready to train, but I had to in order to be able to attend school that next year.

Good poll idea, though.

Don't know if it was to early to late or what, but the only thing I remember was it was a summer day, I wanted to go out and play, but I was not allowed to because I was "being pottied trained" I still remember thinking what did I do wrong to be punished like this (not being allowed to go out side) to my young mind then I saw the whole day as a punishment.

I wanted to wear Pull Ups after I was fully trained so I'm pretty sure I was rushed through it

I was three when I quit wearing and had accidents until age five.

I was pottytrained at 4, but wasn't completely out of diapers until I was 5. Accidents and stuff.

I actually have no idea when I was potty trained, I have no recollection of being in diapers as a young child, and I think my earliest memory comes from when I was about 3, since I can remember the house we lived in at the time, which I lived in until I was four.

That, and I never actually asked my parents about when I was potty trained, and it's probably something that I won't ask.

Little ollie

Think I was trained by age two, so yeah too young.

From what I was told by my mom when we were trying to train our first born, I was daytime trained at just over 3. (of course it wore off a few years later). Her point was that we shouldn't push him. Let the kid decide when he or she is ready.

Potty trained around 2 or 3, not sure if that was to early but like spddan I had to get trained to go to pre-school. I had accidents up to age 9.