Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why hello there....

Wink Why hello there....

Well, uhhh...Hi! I'm Nei (pronounced like Nay) and I stumbled across this site, so I thought that I might give it a go! I'm 19, live in Florida, am studying to be a therapist, still live with my mum, have no car, and I'm an absolute dork. However, I have an amazon side, so watch out or I might hurt ya! I enjoy all types of people, so don't hesitate to start up a chat with me or something. But I'm kind of busy most of the time, so I won't be on 24/7.

I like anime, manga (yup, major dork) music, tea, organic foods, swimming and drawing. I however do NOT like coffee, running (ughhh bad leg), cleaning or any of those girly things.

Oh yeah, I'm a caretaker *points to username* So uhhh...yeah!

We prefer "hep-to-the-jive-cat" to "major dork" just so you know. As to coffee, thash ok, I'll have yours if you don't want it. Yay amazons! Yay carers!

Welcome! I think you will find there are many fellow dorks here . Not liking coffee, though.. I can't relate to that so much, haha.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post

I like anime, manga, music, swimming and drawing. I however do NOT like coffee, running (ughhh bad leg), cleaning or any of those girly things.
    I completely agree with you on all of these.

Nice to meet you, extra nice if you like either my avi or screenname. xD

ugh, south florida heat. sorry you have to suffer as well. welcome! :P

haha. another floridian! ^_^! Welcome, welcome. Enjoying your summer spell of heat mixed with thunderstorms in the afternoons, every single day? =p Awaiting the first real hurricane of the season to hit? XD

If you can't tell, I live in florida too. :3 I'm in daytona beach area, though, so not very "south" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    Enjoying your summer spell of heat mixed with thunderstorms in the afternoons, every single day? =p Awaiting the first real hurricane of the season to hit? XD
    Ahaha, I can't wait until we get a hurricane. They're so much fun to watch for some reason. :P And I live near Daytona too. How weird.

lets see,
    anime/ manga, check
    dorkiness check
    if by amazon side u mean abit of a warrior women i.e abit of a fighter (like warfare history , workouts, martial arts etc) then CHECk, YUP youll do just fine. specially with the other self-proclaimed nerds around here, me included. :P

Error404

I don't normally respond to intro threads, but I'm a sucker for caretakers and I'm an attention whore, go figure.

What particular anime/manga? I'm a cyberpunk fan myself with stuff like Gunslinger Girl, Ghost In The Shell and Serial Experiments Lain

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post
    Ahaha, I can't wait until we get a hurricane. They're so much fun to watch for some reason. :P And I live near Daytona too. How weird.
    they freak me out, yet something about them draws me outside in the middle of one nearly everytime. XD I was walking around outside during hurricane Francis a couple years back, until I saw a tree snap. I ran back inside and kept it like that from there on out. >>