Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos critique

Default Bambinos critique

Just curious - am I the only one that doesn't like the Bambinos "tape landing" on the front of the diaper? I know it serves a purpose and all (so the tapes wont rip the plastic) but I just dont like it.

Yeah, I'm not too big of a fan of it, it's kinda stiff.

But it still looks cute ^.^

Personally I think it's great. The tapes almost never come undone and you can refasten them many times. There are few diapers for which this can be said .

Look-wise, I think it's fine, but I'd like to see an updated print on the classico.

I love the landing zone. There are plenty of diapers without them.

At first I didn't like how thick the landing strip was. Now I don't mind since it makes the diaper more durable and the few times I need to refasten, it works well.

The strip also helps me for consistent tab placement. I always know the best spot to place them based on the strip.

My critique is that I always have to trim the inside of the leg on the rear - below the tapes. It's just a flappy piece of plastic that makes more noise than I like.

if you have an issue don't use babinos is what i say i mean through the testing that others have put them through it seems to work better.

I love them because i think i remember diapers when I was a baby looking like that. though i cant remember being in them but oh well. I like bambinos.

As previously noted, the landing zone does serve a purpose. And frankly, I much prefer this method, with its almost limitless refastening, than that of Abena or Molicare. I can never seem to get a diaper taped just right on the first try, and with those other two you can pretty much set it and thats it.

As many others have said... the "landing zone" does its job quite well. The Secure/Bambino line are the only plastic diapers I know of that can be refastened multiple times. Most other brands are once and done.

I hate the way it looks/feels, but it really does the job well. (one of the many reason which make bambinos superior)