Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Range Diapers :-P

Default Free Range Diapers :-P

I was down at my local beach today, which has a multitude of parking areas...while driving through, I noticed an unused pamper on the ground in an empty parking space. This is not the first time I have seen an unused diaper on the ground in the parking areas at this beach... In fact it's a fairly common occurance.

Back in my late teens when I was still living at home and not buying diapers, I would be happy to find unused (clean) diapers on the ground in public places and more than once when finding one I would take it (making sure that no one would see me do it).

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever done this?

-Gus

Nope, but when I worked at hershey park, I'd see used ones dumped in the parking lot....bastards cause I had to sweep that shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Nope, but when I worked at hershey park, I'd see used ones dumped in the parking lot....bastards cause I had to sweep that shit up.
    LOL, I had to pick one up out of the parking lot at work just the other week. It was good and soggy. Again, the wonders of having to clean up a grocery story parking lot.

Diapers, and clean at that? No but I'd never pick one up to see if it was clean. I do also have a "thing" for girl's pantys and have found surprisingly many roadside and in parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Diapers, and clean at that? No but I'd never pick one up to see if it was clean. I do also have a "thing" for girl's pantys and have found surprisingly many roadside and in parking lots.
    Just to be clear here, what I'm talking about are "un-used", still factory folded disposable diapers. For example, someone dropped it out of the car, or a stroller, or diaper bag by accident. The diaper is just sitting there on the ground it hasn't be rained on and is just there for the taking.

I remember one time when I was about 7, I was at disney land with my family and I saw one under a bench while waiting for the monorail. I wished soooo badly at the time that there was a way I could have taken it...back then it probably would have fit

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by kobitate View Post
    The ground? Hell, I've taken them out of trashcans. (only wet ones tho [eww...])
    do you mean out of the bins for used diapers in supermarkets etc?

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    LOL, I had to pick one up out of the parking lot at work just the other week. It was good and soggy. Again, the wonders of having to clean up a grocery story parking lot.
    A few months ago, when I still had a job, I had to pick up one that was left in a shopping cart. The person who left it there must have been nuts. A used diaper in a shopping cart, which holds food products. Nasty.

That is the kind of stuff that gives DL's a bad name, but the thing is it's not DL's that do that crap.

Most DL's diapose of there diapers properly or at least put them someplace out of the public view in the trash.

I don't think I have ever come across an unused diaper on the ground. I sure have seen plenty of used ones. Reason# 10,354 why people suck.