Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish they made something like the old goodnites again

Default I wish they made something like the old goodnites again

I wish they made something like the old goodnites again. I mean they have no leak guards, they are too short (at least for guys), they are not very absorbant anymore, and well they just suck. Plus they are just too small; I mean I'm not a kid anymore, and so they don't fit, it's not like i'm overweight, ive just outgrown them. I wish they would make something like the old goodnites, and a bit bigger. (I used to wear the older goodnites; the white ones all the time and they worked good) I don't mind the designs though. Does anyone know if there is anything out there kinda like the old goodnites or pullups or whatever that is allong those lines for adults? I have tried just about every kind of pullups type diaper I can find at local stores and they are all worthless...

yeah but I don't like the loose frilly stretchy part on the sides of those and all of the other pullups. I like the type that are a bit stretchy like pullups and goodnites, but not all ultra stretchy like on all of the other adult diaper if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyguy View Post
    yeah but I don't like the loose frilly stretchy part on the sides of those and all of the other pullups. I like the type that are a bit stretchy like pullups and goodnites, but not all ultra stretchy like on all of the other adult diaper if you know what I mean.
    +1 Also the designs are a plus for the infantile feel :p

Falkio

Let me think about this,

I remember the old Goodnites, actually! I do miss them. The exterior was plain white and the lining was thicker. I think the only place you could find them nowadays is an older drug store, or an online auction. The newer prints are cute. No complaints there. A diaper should be plain white, so the older designs definitely had the feel. All the foreign countries I've traveled to still stock plastic baby diapers. I remember a member here from Mexico mentioning that in his country, Goodnites are still plain white.

Maybe try buying them from an importer? Just a thought.

My first diaper (after going back to them obviously) were the trim fit white goodnites. They were still a lot thicker, bigger, and came in 3 yes 3 sizes. Although I wish I had tried the non-trim fit kind.

I do miss those a lot mainly cuz they were comfy and mainly because as a nervous 13-14 year old at the time it was my first diaper since I was 7 or 8. Also thats prolly the only reason I liked the Goodnites was they were constructed just like my circa 95 Pullups. Thats also the reason I still buy a pack of GN's now and then, and the prints are nice too, not that I know what the boy GN's look like.

Yeah I just like the traditional pullups type with the flat elastic sides, and well what a pull-up is meant to be. Plus on a side note the really horrible ones they make today for adults; not only are wothless; won't event stand up to one night, or half a wetting for that matter without leaking, but I still to this day am kinda horrified. I was working in an ER, and no offense; but there was this 80 y/o guy with a pair of those ruffly depends or whatever type of pullups on, soaked in blood and urine, and well those type of pullups give me nightmares...

but back to the pullups thing, if I had my preteen/early teen body, then they would be good; but I'm taller now and weigh more then when I was 10 and so they just don't fit. if anyone out there owns a diaper factory, and would make bigger better goodnites type pullups then i would buy them

Quote Originally Posted by Embry View Post
    Let me think about this,

I remember the old Goodnites, actually! I do miss them. The exterior was plain white and the lining was thicker. I think the only place you could find them nowadays is an older drug store, or an online auction. The newer prints are cute. No complaints there. A diaper should be plain white, so the older designs definitely had the feel. All the foreign countries I've traveled to still stock plastic baby diapers. I remember a member here from Mexico mentioning that in his country, Goodnites are still plain white.

honestly I don't mind the designs, they are fine, and if they made a good, bigger better version of the goodnites i would buy them white or with designs. it's just no body makes anything like the typical pullup training pants, I mean tons of people make the plastic diapers, and just about every type of diaper you can imagine for adults; but no adult bedwetting/training pants like goodnites!?! maybe i'm just crazy, i donno but all the other adult training pants suck :cry:
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2009 at 15:02. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Embry View Post
    I remember a member here from Mexico mentioning that in his country, Goodnites are still plain white.

Lol, that would be me

Something's off though, if you look in my gallery you'll be able to see a size comparison between a new US goodnite and a MX goodnite. It strikes me as odd that the plain white version over here (which is the one being manufactured) is smaller than the new US version in terms of length (not sure about width, since I didn't actually stretch them).

My Gallery

I too miss the pre "trim fit" Goodnites. I do have some left. I don't mind the prints on the new ones. The old ones fit way better.

they were the first diapers that i ever wore and i really do miss them, i seen them here and there in older drug stores but they are rare.