Thread: Greetings Everybody!

Smile Greetings Everybody!

Hey everyone,
    I'm 21, M, I am a full time college student from NY. My hobbies include cars, motorcycles, and sports. I play college football as a corner. I spend my down time wrenching on my cars. I am what some might call a German car bigot. lol. I have been an ab/dl ever since I can remember. I think I started somewhere between 4 and 7. I wet the bed on occasion, usually induced by stress, but it's pretty rare anymore. I joined here because I like to meet new people and have heard good things about this site. I currently have a g/f who is loving and caring and knows about my AB side. She is my babysitter, and is wonderful at it. I look forward to making new friends and stimulating conversation.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm a newbie too. What kind of car do you drive? I'm all about American cars, especially GM stuff. Right now I have a 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX.

Hearing good things about ADISC? Nah I think you're in the wrong place, mate. :P

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    I am what some might call a German car bigot. lol.
    I don't blame you. Quality cars.
    But anyway... welcome wheelman21!
    You won't have a problem meeting new people here. It is quite possibly one of the friendliest corners of the world wide web.

...and reading that sentence back, it sounds really cheesy... but it's true Awesome community. Actually, if you fancy a bit of random conversation and banter, you should check out our IRC chat channel.

OOh another car buff. We have a few of those, from import tuners to miles-per-gallon geeks to big ole American iron enthusasts. I wrench only out of necessity - just like our incon members need their diapers... but most of our mechanical types are in it for the love of the game... like their diapers.

Last edited by Raccoon; 06-Aug-2009 at 05:14.

hey Wheels!
    welcome to ADISC!
    hows your summer been?
    Good luck with the triple sessions!
    ~ Will =)