Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hold me to this ADISC!

Default Hold me to this ADISC!

I have set out a tremendous goal for myself... to make $1,000,000 by June of next year. Why will I do this? so I don't have to work another day at a meaningless job and mainly to spend the entire summer with my summer friends!!! I hate the fact that I have only seen them 4 times this summer, compared to last year's 22 times!!! The business(s) that I run run can all be run from my laptop.

I feel as though I am drifting away from them and I will not let that happen! I intend to make $1,000,000 so I can buy a small yacht and live on it at the ;local marina and I can be with them for 3 months!

As many of you know, I have trouble making friends and don't have many, but these friends are the greatest anyone could ask for and I love them all dearly. So, I intend to keep them close to me.

So, I ask you ADISC...hold me to this promise, I WILL MAKE $1,000,000 BY JUNE OF 2010. Hold me to this pledge!

how do you intend to do that?
    let me know so we can all be millionaires aye?

Have fun with that

Good Luck, It took me alot more years than one to get 1M, but I wish you well in your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    how do you intend to do that?
    let me know so we can all be millionaires aye?
    actually, I am blogging about it, so I will keep you updated. Want a link?

No offense meant here. I"ll take things that are impossible for a thousand Alex.

That's some goal. Many people can only dream of making that much money. Good luck!

Good luck, you will need it. You do have a business plan, and investment lined up, right?