Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothership Zeta

Error404

Default Mothership Zeta

One: Gonna get it?
    Two: Sat whoring XBOX marketplace waiting for it to come out like me?

Three: Enjoying it yet?

I'll get it, but I don't expect anything as good as broken steel or point lookout.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'll get it, but I don't expect anything as good as broken steel or point lookout.
    And it wasn't.

I am currently downloading it now. I did not expect it to be uploaded this fast. <_>

Now that I been playing it it's really lacking compare to point lookout or broken steel.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 03-Aug-2009 at 22:42.

1) Yes

2) no, i downloaded it on tuesday from isohunt

3) i still have to play all the way up to it :x as i started a clean quest

i do hope it will be fun though ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by claudy View Post
    2) no, i downloaded it on tuesday from isohunt
    Demonoid says "Hai".

It was okay. Doesn't hold a candle to Point Lookout, tho. The recordings were pretty creepy; especially the "Are those..my arms? OH MY GOD PUT THEM BACK! PUT MY ARMS BACK ON" one. But the enemies were weak; the weapons were lame and..Sally was so ugly I run CUTE so I expect my in-game lolis to be just that.

Got it was dissapointed by the massive lack of re-exploration it offerd i liked some of the new weapons though like the disintigrator with its slap speed reaload.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    It was okay. Doesn't hold a candle to Point Lookout, tho. The recordings were pretty creepy; especially the "Are those..my arms? OH MY GOD PUT THEM BACK! PUT MY ARMS BACK ON" one. But the enemies were weak; the weapons were lame and..Sally was so ugly I run CUTE so I expect my in-game lolis to be just that.
    Maybe we should of gave her the Blast-Off PJ's from that one girl in little lamplight.

Also again, mothership zeta wasn't fun at all. The ship looked the same in most of the parts and wasn't nearly as large as you think a mothership would be. The bests part to me was being able to look at the earth, even if 80% of what you could see is a large glowing spot.

Must say. I wasnt amazed for therioes being it is suppusodley the last in the series of add-ons. Mostly its just a great big bag of weapons money and ammo. and nothing much more.