Thread: Abri-Form Extra

Post Abri-Form Extra

How are they? My last thread regarding Attends came to a quick conclusion:

They suck and all the good things I heard about Attends were before I could buy them, which was before the Paper-Pak buyout *sigh*.

Now i'm looking at the Abena Abri-Form Extra, which are currently backordered @ XPMedical currently ;_;.

How are they? Any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by babydia View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tml#post242605 See thiso thread. I did a review of them right after I got them. Hope you like
    Aww! You have a cute doggy! :3

Okay now umm, how do these fare vs. the Bambinos? How many wettings do they take? How comfortable are they?

I've used the X-Plus from Abena but i'm wondering how much of a downgrade these are from the X-Pluses. Do they have a waistband?

Also did you have any pictures of them? I REALLY need pictures, Google only finds the little drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Aww! You have a cute doggy! :3

Okay now umm, how do these fare vs. the Bambinos? How many wettings do they take? How comfortable are they?

I've used the X-Plus from Abena but i'm wondering how much of a downgrade these are from the X-Pluses. Do they have a waistband?

Also did you have any pictures of them? I REALLY need pictures, Google only finds the little drawing.
    I've never tried the Bambinos

The Extra's to me hold almost as much as the x-plus, but they are thinner like the supers. The have a waist band in the back only

I dont have any pics of them cause all I have is my camera phone But I know that on DB there are some people on there that have pics in them, if your a member on there, I will be happy to PM you with one of the members that has pics in an extra

the extra's dont hold as much as the x-plus. they are less bulkier, the tapes are the same, the waist band in the back helps a bit. the stuffing doesn't extend out the sides as much as the x-plus. it is a cheaper diaper money wise. it's all i have been wearing latly since the x-plus are more absorbent i sometimes can't fill it before the stuffing starts to fall down. they are as conferable as the x-plus are but can';t hold as much as them. (according to the one website i order them from they hold 20 OZ less then the x-plus.

Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com is where i get mine from and they have a pic of them there, you can also look at the bambinos there along with x-plus and other abena diapers.

Darkfinn

I love the Extras. They are thick and comfortable without being super-bulk like the X-plus. Great for daytime or when you are out in public. Good price too!

I'm going to be ordering another case from XP when I get paid this week.

EmeraldsAndLime

Like the other Abri-Form diapers within that product range, the absorbent material tends to clump together after wearing for too long, regardless of whether it's wet or not.