Thread: Those little things...

Default Those little things...

Well, we've had a few threads while I've been around adisc asking what 'grinds your gears' or things you really hate, but what about those things that make you smile? The silly little ones that you can't help but grin at!

I love it when...

People give spontaneous hugs

People say thank you for things you did without meaning to, or without thinking

I get random texts from people saying nice or happy things

Even if I'm looking terrible, and feeling terrible, someone calls me pretty

What do you love?

Ferrets

Most of the things sung about in this flash, mainly the stuff near the end.

when you get a voicemail from someone you have been dying to hear. Even if you didn't get to talk on the phone the voicemail is really nice

When people really make the effort to spend some time to talk to you, even though they're really busy

When a stranger smiles at you.

I got a spontaneous hug the other day. It was unexpected, and I wrapped my arm around her and accidentally grabbed her boob.

Kittens. I'm a total sucker for cats, and no matter how bad of a mood I am in I will just melt at the sight of a kitten. My wife constantly says I turn into a big baby around them, as I will go from 200lbs of big angry redneck to 200lbs of cooing idiot in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I always try to smile at people, no matter how foul of a mood I'm in. I often find they'll smile back at you... and hey being smiled at by loads of people cheers anyone up

I think it should be compulsory to smile... but then of course that would take the fun out of it!

I love it when... when I find out I can really rely on people

... when people give me compliments

... when people see I'm a little bit stressed and say 'hey, chill out, itll be ok'

... when little children do cute things

... when people recognise something you've lost and pick it up for you, instead of leaving it lying around

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post

I got a spontaneous hug the other day. It was unexpected, and I wrapped my arm around her and accidentally grabbed her boob.
    Doooooh!

That's awkward.