Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newish...now in V2.0

Default Newish...now in V2.0

Kinda going off of practically no sleep. So i'll make this simple for myself. That and I'm bored so figured I'd get this part of joining out of the way lol.

First off. HI! >.>

kk...i suck at Describing myself..or anything like that. soooo Gonna do this my way.

Name: Simba...Cradyn....Hey you....ect. Pick something....i get called a lot of things o.o

Classifications of "what" I am: Ab/DL, Furry(ish), Babyfur(ish), and abnormal bedwetter(bipolar thing....kinda random)

Interests(fetishy things): ....alot. Won't really name things here...don't really think it's the appropriate location for such lists...(that and i might run outa room x.x)

Interests(...fairly normal things): Gaming, music(listening and writing), Graphic Arts(mainly photoshop and 3d conceptual), Chatting, taking long walks while talking to random people, History research(yea..it's a hobby), reading(mainly fantasy stuff), Writing(poetry and short stories...and no..nothing ab/dl related or furry), ect

Technically I'm a fairly open person..into a lot of things. Both normal interests and well..abnormal lol.

Joined here because erm...google popped it up after i finished some new 3d concept art on SL. YAY for boredom search's >.>

Am I a Furry? eh...more Nekoesque. But i've often been related to a small lion. (hence the nickname Simba that was given to me by my first boyfriend)

You said boyfriend, does that mean your....? yea...it does. so HA! you so smart @[email protected](Now I'm curious how many will be all "hrm...gay or a girl...)

Diapers? Aye! whenever possible. Abriform normally.

Can i see a RL picture of you? Erm...if you ask politely....then probably not. I rarely allow people to see me. I prefer those who judge without sight. Ya know...souls n all that. But meh...with enough research..anyone can find various profiles of mine across the net with pictures of me. However...most of those are not updated lol.

You mentioned graphic design...Can we see some of your work? Well...yea. I wont' post it here, but I am in the process of gathering and collecting some of my better works and converting them into a gallery on the net. Taking a bit of time as a lot are multiple Div overylays and various 3d concepts x.x I still haven't mastered the art of adding Video's to websites in the manner that I'd prefer >.> (small things by request however...)

You said your a gamer..what sorta games? PC variety mainly. Warhammer(mail system sucks...i've quit it for now), WoW(shandris server), Secondlife(Owner of Lethality Designs, Custom Designer, Graphic Arts, DJing), Halo(all of them), Fable(all of them), Combat Arms(G36E ftw), Last Chaos(Just recently started it...not sure if i like it or not yet)...

P.S. yea..i'm male(to answer all those "well wtf..are you gay or a girl" questions) lmao

Welcome aboard! Awesome intro, glad to have ya!

(Cradyn != Kraiden. I clicked this thread thinking otherwise!)

A shame you don't pay CoD4, I run my own clan for it

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Welcome aboard! Awesome intro, glad to have ya!

(Cradyn != Kraiden. I clicked this thread thinking otherwise!)

A shame you don't pay CoD4, I run my own clan for it

Zyriik's been trying to get me to let him buy me a copy of it. Oddly when i left the chat earlier to call him..he was playing it.

Ya know it's really hard to hold a chat with someone when their cussing out at the people firing at him o.O

wow, now that is a realy good introduction, welcome to the site and i don't think it's that boring here, i really enjoy it atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyn View Post
    kk...i suck at Describing myself..or anything like that. soooo Gonna do this my way.
    You described yourself very well. And you did it YOUR way. YouTube - The Sex Pistols - My Way

Classifications of "what" I am: Ab/DL, Furry(ish), Babyfur(ish)...
    Hey! I am furryish too! And aim for truthiness and helpiness.

Interests(fetishy things): ....alot
    . You might be interested in:
    YouTube - Dr. Hook - Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball which opens

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...ish-music.html

Continuing the theme of having "other fetishes"
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-fetishes.html

History research(yea..it's a hobby)
    Me too. There is some neat early ADISC history here http://www.adisc.org/forum/administr...-archives.html

I'm into a lot of things. Both normal interests and well..abnormal lol
    . *Hee hee* looking forward to hearing about both: lets play a game, see if I can tell which is which *giggle*

You mentioned graphic design...Can we see some of your work?

Well...yea. I wont' post it here
    , awwwwwww

Oh dear. Computer gaming. You won't find too many of those here. *PEW* */me ducks energy bolt* Nope not a - *Zap* - mah tail catches alight and smokes: my nearby R2 unit sprays it out * - not a one. */me peers around for sudden wormholes app- */me quickdraws mah LAz0r and mows down 2 Raccoon clones as they pop through a sudden swirly portal behind him before they can whip out their side-arms* -appearing - and waves "gtg" as beepers go off like mad in my helmet -

http://shani-hyena.deviantart.com/ar...Mikky-93386623
    Last edited by Raccoon; 03-Aug-2009 at 01:24.

lol, thanks all of you

It's nice to see people like to read crap I write when I haven't had any sleep o.O

To clarify a few things...

Fetishy things >.> I'll list..if asked lmao. Or...you can learn as I post around the site.
    (or if your smart enough....with enough research...you can find it all out without asking me a darn thing)

Graphics. Erm, I'll be designing a sig for this site whenever time permits. Beyond that..again..self-research can clarify alot >.> Or if I get the time (or get bored enough) I'll setup that website/gallery i mentioned and just point everyone there... (Boredom normally comes before time permits it. so yay for that..)

Raccoon: The music links are okay, but I'm a larger fan of Industrial, techno, Jump-style, and happy hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyn View Post
    Secondlife(Owner of Lethality Designs, Custom Designer, Graphic Arts, DJing), Halo(all of them)
    Halo - that's all you needed to say.

When you say DJing, you mean you only DJ in Second Life? Can't be as good as the real thing

But yeah - you seem like the kinda guy who doesn't waste any time going through the intro crap - so I'll let you get on with it. Welcome and happy posting!

D.

p.s. Aw yeah, would love to see some of your artwork. I study Computer Arts and it would be interesting to see what you can do with PS and whatever in the way of 3D modelling.

Lol you'd be surprised how much fun Virtual Djing can really be compared to Hitting things up irl.

Loved your intro, Craydn ^_^

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it (seems like you do already). Check out the IRC Chat!!

See you around.

Arli