Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Once A Child of God.

Default Once A Child of God.

I was screwing around on IMDB and I found this. Once a Child of God (2009)

Take a look at the plot keywords. So far this is pretty much all we have to go on by the "movie" which I guess clocks in at 30 min's. I don't really want to judge this flim but my main hope is that it doesn't not depict that infantlism or being a diaper lover is a bad thing no matter what. I know for some people they think and are better off without this and I wholly support them quitting if that's what they chose for themselves. But I HATE it when people are being push to quit something by other people when they have little to no understanding on the issue.

I wouldn't mind watching this movie, but to do that it needs to be released and only god knows when that will be.

Child of God unravels the deep, disturbing and shocking life of a fetishist brought to his knees only to find recovery as a born-again Christian. Dean is a carpenter like his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He repairs dilapidated houses in a low income part of town. Never mind that Dean's mother just passed away. Never mind that his sister was just released from prison, and that he's just lost custody of his niece after years of bonded. And don't mind the fact that his wife divorced him, or that he has Asberger's syndrome. Never mind that he's a recovering crack addict and a former rock'n'roller. Dean's ultimate nemesis is a fetish so unbelievable you probably haven't heard of it and so powerful it brought him to the edge of the local bridge, ready to jump. So addictive that only God has been able to save him from it
    Yeah, based on the plot i don't think any of the fetishes are going to be portrayed in a positive light.

They are saying his fetish is worse than his crack addiction so that should tell you something.

The plot: "Child of God unravels the deep, disturbing and shocking life of a fetishist brought to his knees only to find recovery as a born-again Christian. Dean is a carpenter like his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He repairs dilapidated houses in a low income part of town. Never mind that Dean's mother just passed away. Never mind that his sister was just released from prison, and that he's just lost custody of his niece after years of bonded. And don't mind the fact that his wife divorced him, or that he has Asberger's syndrome. Never mind that he's a recovering crack addict and a former rock'n'roller. Dean's ultimate nemesis is a fetish so unbelievable you probably haven't heard of it and so powerful it brought him to the edge of the local bridge, ready to jump. So addictive that only God has been able to save him from it."

It sounds like they're going to portray it as some sick fetish that can bring you to suicide. Bringing religion into the whole thing just makes it seem even worse. It also seems like they're going to relate all of his other problems with the fetish. It sounds awful, and if it truly is like that, then I think I'm just going to be sick.

Grr you posted the plot before me, D4L D:

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    What the fuck?

Really?
    Seconded

Well they never said what his fetish was... Now there can be some really bad fetishes out there. I forget what it's called but like an amputation fetish or something like that, that's pretty bad. I highly doubt it's a diaper fetish because that doesn't even compare to a crack addiction

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    Well they never said what his fetish was... Now there can be some really bad fetishes out there. I forget what it's called but like an amputation fetish or something like that, that's pretty bad. I highly doubt it's a diaper fetish because that doesn't even compare to a crack addiction
    Go to the website...Highlight your mouse over the "Plot keywords"...It will become obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Seconded
    Double seconded. This sounds like a worthless movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    Well it listed under the key words diaper fetish on imdb, so obviously they can.

Best "Diaper Fetish" Titles

EDIT:

Go to the website...Highlight your mouse over the "Plot keywords"...It will become obvious.
    That too i didn't see that until you pointed it out.

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    Well it listed under the key words diaper fetish on imdb, so obviously they can.

Best "Diaper Fetish" Titles
    Ohhhhh SNAP I TOTALLY MISSED THAT.... Wow and then i reread the OP and it said to take a look at the plot words Dx. well i take back what i said about it not being a diaper fetish.